My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

SGIB Trets 2007

Speaking about Trets, it the annual buddhist camp organised by SGI Belgium. It will be held from June 30 - July 4 @ European Cultural Centre which is in Trets, near Marseille (I've booked my Thalys tickets!!!)

I've just looked at the collection of pictures from the 2007 Trets Course of Holland and I love this particular picture. It gives me a sense of serenity.


I wanna take many pictures of this sort but I do not have a telescopic lens so I guess I have to creep up close to take these kind of picture. I hope I will not scare anyone off hehehe.

The other thing is, I have to accelerate my learning of French or Flemish as that will be the official language used during the camp. I just realised French will be much easier to pick for the much similarity of vocabularies to English. I will listen to Michel Thomas diligently, daily.

I really look forward to Trets!

No comments: