My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Official 1st BLOG!

Yippee!

So finally I've made up my mind with a url address that I thought is not so lame - can't be lame as its my name. Gee!

Was thinking to myself this morning, its a weird timing to start my blog. If only I could have, I would have love to blog my mind out since day one of my birth! :)

Well, but that's impossible. And so I have to make up now for the past 26 years un-blogged!

And before even I could get started, there was this big internal war about the url, about the title of my blog, even about how should I be writing it - in proper English, or in Singlish or the new chic "SMS"-lish :)

Brilliant!

However, being a perfectionist I am, I'll try to do my best in my most puuurrrfect English!

Here we go!

No comments: