My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Angry Angry Angry

Sometimes it just take a single lit of fire to start a catastrophe.

Well, well, that's how I feel. Just a teeny weeny stupidity of another, starts the volcanic eruption within me.

Now the world looks bleak and black. Just like the weather outsie.

And I have long grouchy face :S

How do we maintain to be in the state of high spiritness and above all these little insignificants that always seems somehow to affect us, bring us down?

This is the challenge.

For now, I try to smile, I try to wipe out the words, the deeds and the feeling of angers from within me. I try to make a reset. I think I'll eat some chocolates :)

No comments: