My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hobby

Ok, I admit I have new addiction - blog reading or rather blog breezing.

I can't just help it. I can spend hours and hours breezing over the thousands of blogs in this world. Getting a tiny glimpse into others life.

Eventhough, I promised myself to stay focus at work, I can't help but to sneak an hour or so to feed my addiction. And many long hours in the evening also.

There's couple of blogs that I read regularly though - Karen's, Zoe's, Girl's, Kenny's and loads more.

Any theraphy to recommend?


Oh yea, Happy Birthday to Little Creature!!! ;)

And Happy National Day, Singaporeans!!!

2 comments:

comeback said...

Thanks! This year they've put in more effort to be creative with the fireworks . After all, they're tearing down the Stadium after 33 years.

Ms Teh said...

Really tearing down the stadim???

I guess new and more modern structure will be up soon!

Yea, I heard about the fireworks. My friend even shot a video and emailed over.