My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Horse Steak

Err, yes, we ate a horse steak on Friday night.

I had a colleague from Singapore who was in town. He asked to be brought to a real Belgium restaurant. Being a nice belgian, Mr D brought us all to a restaurant - Horse House Restaurant.

Apparently, this restaurant in Vilvoorde (small town where I live), specializes in lean, sweet horse steaks and has been popular for 4 decades. Have to queue to eat!

Its not the typical kind of horses - special breed called 'Belgium Draught Horse'. They are use in the fields normally. Very strong and hardworkers.

It was pretty good but err... I am not sure if I will eat it again.

Its all in the mind though.

No comments: