My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

SGI-Belgium

Finally, this Saturday morning, I managed to get up earlier than usual, did the usual grocery shopping at the morning market and then rushed to the kaikan, near Midi Station in Brussels.

And there, it was the right Saturday because coincidentally they were having just the monthly Youth Meeting (every 2nd Sat of the month, 9am-12noon). I met the YWD Chief, Joelle and Vice Chief, Kazuko.

Also, got the contact for the district in Vilvoorde. My 1st discussion meeting will be this Wed. And its just 10 mins walk from my place :) Yay!

Also, also, the Vilvoorde district was just formed 2 weeks ago, consist of only 4 people. I will be the 5th... small he... but something always starts from nothing.

That's what I call the right timing!!!

I am excited! Also very much looking forward as one of my goals is to do kosenrufu in Europe!

Friday night, had a lovely dinner at 'Kuala Lumpur', a Malaysian restaurant in Antwerp with a group of Singaporean girls. We found each other thru the expat site. Sound desperate me? Hehe. But they are cool girls and in fact we had a great conversation going on that night.

Ms Monica - Freelance TV producer
Ms Jenna - Au pair for 4 terrors ;)
Ms Jai - new mommy n aspiring nurse

And grreeat food! So yummy especially the satay with peanut sauce :)

Well, well, this is what I have to do - building a new social circle. I made the decision to come living here, so I will not sulk around at home, complaining of boredom.

Happiness in oneself is everyone's own responsibility.

Ciao, enjoy ya sunny weekend!

No comments: