My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Moods Fluctuation

Sometimes my mood fluctuate so unpredictable, on a moment of a second. Just caught me by suprise. And I had then to remind myself, to calm down. To be on earth again.

Does it takes so much effort to retain sanity?

Or is it just the hormones playing?

Nevertheless, I try not to let anything get me down today for I'll be on my way to Sg tomorrow :)

Today, for the first time ever, I worked so late - 9pm. Over here, people knock off at about 5. Or some even earlier. People go home to their families and lives. In fact, since living, I felt the day has 2 parts - work day and home day. You know there's hell lots of things that can be done when one knock off at 5pm.

Anyway, why I worked late? I am proud to say that I was working on a proposal. And I think I did it pretty nicely.

This is job satisfaction eh.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I closed my first deal. Not exactly a new customer, but it was an upgrade. And for a good price.

Now, I start to believe I can one day be a real sales.

But I promise, I'll learn to lie without a blink in the eye ;)

No comments: