My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Team Building

Last week, we went to a concept restaurant for our teambuilding event. I thought it was such a refreshing idea, interesting and fun!

In addition to that, we had a cute young Thai chef and free-flow of wine. And of course, I would never say no to Asian cuisine.


Then we all got started, each picking up some task to do. I self appointed myself as the photographer of the day :)


You see, everyone was taking their task of cutting seriously.


Well, someone had to do the 'yucky' jobs.


When the cooking was almost done, they seated us and served us as if we were in a restaurant. The food was sooo delicious that I forgot to take any pictures of them.

You can check out the restaurant - Mmmmh!

No comments: