My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Dinner Dishes

This weekend, we have been cooking. I've been a really good cooking instructor. If you want the recipe, just ask ;)

Saturday's Menu
White Rice
Beef and Bellpepper in Black Bean Sauce
Stir-fry French Bean and Carrot Strips in Oyster Sauce

Sunday's Menu
Garlic Fried Rice
Ayam Temperah
Stir-fry Cucumber in Garlic
A-B-C Soup

Monday's Menu
Chicken & Mushroom Bee Hoon Soup (from yesterday's left over soup)


Yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I volunteer to be the tasting guineapig... ;-)
No, I'm very interested in receiving your instructions! I love cooking, and love asian food, only don't know how to prepare it...

Banan

Anonymous said...

You should organize a series of Asian cooking lessons for us!!! Yeah!!! But nu chicken for me :-)

x Ellen

Anonymous said...

Only birds for Hélène....;-p

Banan