My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Work is a Bore

Phew, for the first time in my entire working life, I am really draggin my feet to work, counting the mins down to 5pm and gleely promptly leaving the office. Its depressing really.

I had my review with my boss today. Amazingly, I was being really honest with him about my feelings on the role and I really needed a change. Really. Desperately.

Otherwise, I will rot. Rot of boredom and stagnity. And stupid people. Also. (But about that, other time)

My boss sounded suprised to hear me out. He thought everything was going swell as I was producing good works. Eh?!

Well, good to know that at least when I am at my most demotivating moments, I do still try hard and try my best.

Though on another hand, I am not sure if its the weather that brings all this gloominess.

For sure, I know I wanna do much more and I can do much more. And I need to do much more to keep alive!

Bring on some real challenges!!!

No comments: