My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back!

Hey guys, after a long silence. I hope everyone is doing great. Drop me a mail if there is any hot hot gossip which I've missed out. Gee!

Well, been feeling under the weather. Literally. Yes, the weather sucks here. Its cloudy and gloomy all day long. I don't feel like doing anything. Except sleeping. Maybe eating.

That's why we had to drive 11 hours to seek for the sun. And we did. Phew, it was a long ride though. I kept looking at the dashboard counting down the kilometres.

But it was all worth it. 8 days of pure blue blue sky and hot hot sun. Beach, mountain, parties, drinking, gambling and loads of mom's cooking. What can be better! :)

Honestly, throughout the holidays, anytime my mom feels like cooking, anytime I am ready to eat. Yea, I do miss her cooking lots. She's a great cook!

Can't post the pictures now. Gotta get em sort out first. Later...

2 comments:

Ping said...

yea,your mum is a real good cook!!

lionel teh said...

do add my blog.....hehe
i wanna eat mom's cooking... i'm nearest to them but yet i don't get to taste her cooking..... i miss it too!!!!!!