My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mom and Dad is Visiting!

I am very very busy. Other than work. (Work is endless!)

My mommy and daddy will be visiting next week. They are arriving on Wednesday. For a whole 3 weeks.

I've been a good girl, cleaning up the house, puffing the pillows and putting on nice clean sheets for them :)

Though till now, we have yet to see Summer. Its always shying away hiding behind those grey big heavy clouds.

I just hope the weather will be kind.

3 comments:

harpylistens said...

I am always a good girl!haha

Anonymous said...

Hi Teh,
I am a SGI member from Singapore living in uk. I will be going to Belgium, Antwerp for an interview. I am wondering if you know any member there? my email is xxc_z@yahoo.co.uk would really appreciate your help!thank you!
Xiaochang

Ms Teh said...

Of course, BOLEH la!

Come come, bring me bah hu, bah kua and kiam kiam can oledi!