My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Moodz : 2006 Starter Kit

Heyo, just received a FranklinCovey organiser for 2006 from Moon. Its lime green in color. Just my favourite color!

Its said in the planner guide that it'll help me achieve ma goals! :)

Anyway, I've always love something to write on and this is just cool. I have a PDA too but still never get used to digital scribbling.

Ah, I found a nice quote in the planner guide :

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

To start off, it says - There are four steps to focusing your time on what you value most and what you want to accomplish in life :

1. Identify values
2. Set goals
3. Plan weekly
4. Plan daily

Another quote :

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." - Willin Jennings Bryan

** She's reading now and amazes at the comprehensiveness of the planner. It even covers one's physical, social/emotional, mental and spiritual needs!

I don't if this tool will work but it does indeed help to troubleshoot me.

"Your governing values are the foundation of personal fulfillment" - Hyrum W. Smith

So now, I am going thru it step by step! :-)

That's all for now folks. Its troubleshooting time :) Or perhaps self-discovery moments...

Drink on for the new year!

No comments: