My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Moodz : Au Revoir Swiss

So here I am, back again in Kiasu-land ;)

Man, just been lookin at the blogs nominated for Bloggies 2006 and they do look interesting. Look at mine! Its just a squarish me, writing about me boring stuff :)

Anyway, just got back from Swiss. Picture perfect place, great air, wonderful sceneries, interesting people but bad food :( At least, the cold dishes and weird smelling cheese still did not get to me!

Been starving the whole week there. Sandwich lady this morning said I look as if I've lost weight, so I guess, bless the swiss food!

Joke of the week was the chinese girl, jet black hair in a pink rented ski suit, trying to ski but instead rolling on her bum down the wonderful slopes of the Alps. I think that is a hilarious sight! Absolutely million dollar scene!

Anyway, I twisted my knee at the end. For a moment, I thought I broke something. Heard a crack. Ma heart stopped a beat. Then I wiggled my right leg - ok. Wiggled my left leg - ok too. So I tried to stand up. Pain shot right up. Anyway, poor chinese girl limped all the way down slope at the end.

Nevertheless, I am home and beaming with joy.

Chinese girl beaming! Life is beautiful!

** Big kiss!

No comments: