My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Moodz : bière?

Been reading the blogs of others in the cyberworld. I think think ma blog is really boring! Hehehe.

I know, I know, I shouldn't benchmark meself to other!

But anyway, aside from the roller-coaster (the ride is on auto-mode for now), and as my knee is almost perfect again - its PARTY TIME!

In fact, started of this week with a nice cool kilkenny at Harry's last night. And then with OD (overdose) of Singapore hawker food at the Esplanade. It was a fantastic meal and its been a while since I've been a real glutton... ahehe...

Lined up for tis week - Thu @ Siam and MoS to groove into the weekend.

Anyone up for a bière?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to know ya feeling better and ya knee is ok..hahaa.. i have seen real bored blog.. yours not bored after all.. upzz for MOS..