My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Books : 1000 Places To See Before You Die

Just bought this book last nite!



"Life is not measure by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away" - anonymous

Interesting - just wanna see whether do I feel the same when visiting the places they mentioned. Every experience of a place is rather personal I guess.

You can either love it or hate it.

For me, I've been blessed to see the vast world and have loved every single moments and treasured every single picture that has been captured via my eyes.

I just wish to share. And to inspire others what I see thru my eyes... the way it has inspired me.

Can't help it but I must say - last nite while queueing to pay for this book in Borders, just 2 more before my turn, a guy turn around (quite cute!) and passed me a 30% discount voucher! Yippee, made my day ;) (I know its small savings, but cheap thrills and I just loved em!)

And then Yeni who was also buying the same book, got her little thrills just right on our turn at the cashier. An angel (lady!) gave her an extra voucher she had.

So both of us did our little hop-kick-twiggle under the spotlights of Orchard Road.

** She chuckled!

No comments: