My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Moodz : Week in Dhaka

Dhaka - Capital of Bangladesh. Land of 140 mio people!

I am here for a week to attend GSMAP meeting. A technical tourist I am! ;)

It's not bad, lotsa people from the region attending... customers customers customers.

How's Bangladesh? I guess, the people here makes a big difference. They are warm, friendly and pretty gentle people. Poverty is still amass. Kids peddling, begging, knocking on the windows of the cars passing by...

Gulp - I looked ahead, couldn't look at them. If I start giving, it'll be endless. Nevertheless, I can't help hearing the plea, noticing the barefooted, the clothes that clads them BUT they do smile at times and those smiles are real!

Anyway, I'll do a proper post of Bangladesh with pictures soon ;)

I also learnt - Bollywood dance made simple :
1) Flying kite
2) Riding bike
3) Pumping a bicyle
4) Fixing the lightbulb (Kindly contributed by Siva!)

I'll do a demo next time ;)

Food? Mostly yellow in colour. My boss told me that they love the tamarine.

Ok, gotta catch some winks. Tomorrow we are going on a slow steam boat ride, down the river of Bangladesh...

Good nite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poverty is still amass ? What do you mean ?

Ms Teh said...

Hey - anonymous must be Siva! I know I asked you whether the sentence sounds right? But in any case, I'll just be experimental with some new formation.

As long as one get the idea.

Anonymous said...

sounds great.. quick quick upload ya pictures.. enjoy!!!