My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Moodz : Weekend Maximised!

How was your weekend?

I went home to my parents @ Klang, my hometown where I grew up and have lotsa wonderful family, friends and major part of my sweetest memories was formed there.

It was a fabulous weekend, well spent but I am absolutely drained out!

Left work slightly earlier on Friday, got a ride with Cat and her hubby back to Klang. There was a unexpectedly heavy traffic at the causeway, so by the time we arrived in Klang it was almost midnite!

And all my friends have left to Sri Hartamas for Nihal's birthday bash! So being a good friend as I am, I did a quickie makeover ;) and drove myself up to Sri Hartamas. The drive kindda intimidated me because I had no idea of the twirling roads in KL. But anyhow, I survived and managed to give Nihal a nice sweet suprise.

I came without a birthday pressie though, so he shall have to make that up with my presence! Muahhahah...

Anyway, we partied till 5am! (Phew, I thought I am getting a little too old for these late-nite-outties!)

Next morn, my parents woke me up at 9am for breakfast! :( Hehe, being as a good daughter as I am, I dragged myself outta bed and went breakfast and ran some errands with em.

Attempted to be a line dancer entire afternoon at my ma's studio but well, look more like a lost rodeo-girl. What a hilarious sight of myself! But I still aspire to be a dancer! In the evening, caught up with the girls for over 2 hours coffee chat and then attended a last-minute notice wedding dinner of the most beautiful couple, Mike and EH. (It was so last minute, I had to donne on my mom's most stretchable dress and hell, she was grumbling because she said I will outstretch her dresses with my extra size heheheh)

Then, the supposedly quiet night that I planned (wanted to go to bed after wedding dinner), the girls was all dressed up and ready to go for some beers and boogies. So off again I am to Sri Hartamas (this time, being driven!) and partied till 4am!

Oh by the way, me bestbud, Ian is gonna star in the upcoming local production, Homecoming! Be sure to watch!

No comments: