My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Me!

Finally figured how to upload a pic of meself onto blogspot.

Wanted to put up an artistic and yet mysterious and yet beautiful picture of myself.

But after 30 mins of looking thru the thousands of pictures in my harddisk, I give up - there is nothing like how I imagine I'd like to look like.

Anyway, here it goes - enjoy those quirky chinese eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jaymy how are you? I hope you remember me, your high school mate Nelly. Your photo is darn cute! Anyway, saw your link on Kah Yee's space. Just drop in to say hi. Drop me a line at nellyahmad@hotmail.com or lilly_0578@yahoo.com Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I find that too - mirrors and photographs, just dont reflect how good looking i am ;-)

Ms Teh said...

Hey hey Nel, of course I remember you!

And congrats to you and hubby!

Keep in touch!