My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Miss you, Ah Put

Our pathes once crossed but I know that it will never cross again,
But all memories made in this lifetime will stay forever in my mind,
I will miss you dearly, Pei Sze.



The signature smile!





And when we were still teenage girls.



Chinese New Year gathering that we never missed since we were 13 years old.



Steamboat dinner during Chinese New Year.



In Taipei.



Another Chinese New Year. See, always someone in RED!



Night before her wedding!



I had the honor to be her bridesmaid.



She's lovely, ain't she?



Perfect couple!







** She closes her eyes and she could see the 12 years old girls playing in the fields. Running thru the winds and laughing out so loud. Those were the days!

No comments: