My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Moodz : Cold Hot Cold Hot

Bizarre weather here!

When I arrived, it was super cold (at least for me!) and I had to don on my winter coat. Remember I was complaining about the cold toilet seat!

2 weeks with lotsa rain and wind and viola, suddenly last Friday, it was clear blue sky. Beautiful. The weekend was great. And then...

It become hotter and hottter and hottter.

And there is no air-con in the homes. Nor offices :S

So, one can imagine at 30 degree day in and out. Except, my new found joy is in the car... its air-con :)

Since yesterday, its back to gloomy, grey and wet days.

But I look to the weekend for the hope of the sun may return.

No comments: