My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Carnaval Halle

Ok, time for some funnies!

We went to the carnival of Halle (a town in Belgium) on 24 March 2007.

At the main square :


Me as so called 'Poison Ivy' and my cute blond friend visiting from Singapore. The costume was a bit oversize for me and the hair keeps falling over.


The blond nerd 'Ah-Soh'.


The 'super size' cup blond.


Err... evil nun.


Another evil nun.


Some random people I caught on the street. Err, not too sure what she is. Looks like cowgirl + chinese 'keong si'?


A witch!


Look scary but I don know who.


Mmm. Sexy candy girl.


Sponge Bob! For you, mun!


Oops, I forgot to rotate this picture but I think you can get the picture of whats happening ;)


Couldn't remember much the rest of the night (drown by the beers) except that I think I saw Ali G and mistaken him for Borat, so I screamed at him, "WANT SOME SEXY TIME?".

He looked shocked. And all my friends laughed their head off, "Eh, bimbo, that's Ali G la!". Oops.

No comments: