My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Time

Its Spring!

It was a beautiful day. Blue blue sky with shiny sun. The temperature was at about 28 degree. So I packed in some food, fruits and drinks into the ice box and we went lazing about by a lake.


Pretty ain't they, these tiny little wild flowers!


Pink flowers, almost 'cheery blossom' lookalike blooming everywhere! I don't know what is the name for these flowers though. There are also white ones which are really really lovely too.


All the trees sprouted new young leaves which has very light greenish colour. This gives the entire landscape a very lively and energised feel.

All these beauty in the world makes me happy!

Psst, though I wouldn't say this hot weather is too normal for Spring time. I do worry for our earth is indeed ill seeing all the odd weather changes around.

1 comment:

Ping said...

An entirely different view compared to the ones you took during winter. So colourful!!