My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Basketball Match

Last night, I watched my very first basketball match.

It was qualifying match for Belgium National League, a game between Roya Atomia Brussels vs Spirou Basket Charleroi.

Though, I didn't know either of both the teams, it was very fast that I got all hyped up, excited and screaming my head off. Hehe. Though there was no cute players to feast my eyes on :(


The crazy supporters throwing toilet paper rolls. Even equipped with their own drummers.


Although my stomach got better of me and we left to eat wanton noodles soup after half-time... hehehe, I learnt a lot about basketball this night!!!

I thought I knew about it all already (since I used to play 'bola jaring') but I just found I know nuts! ;)

4 comments:

Ping said...

Ahh this is cool, I wanna throw toilet paper too. haha

Ms Teh said...

It look nice eh. I didnt realise they were throwing toilet papers until the rolls landed on the ground...

SuLee said...

oh did u see those sexy cheerleaders do their slutty dance during half time??

I always wanted to go see a basketball match coz of that!!

Ms Teh said...

Muahaha yes, I loved watching them doing their jinglings! That's when I sit upright most.