My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back to Frituur-land

I am back from the hectic trip. Two weeks and it does feel like a long time.

Anyway, most importantly, I am back, all recharged fully to take the world again :)

Not so true actually, cuz the cold weather is eating me up quickly. Its so fucking cold!!!

Though the winter weather gives a warm cosy feel in the evenings, lazing on the couch with a hot mug of MILO.

I'll write more shortly once I sort out my baggages - instant noodles, dirty laundry, new clothes ;) My camera is somewhere in the mess.

I hope all has been well when I was away.

H3lly will be missed terribly though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi frozen MS Teh ;-)
Just sending you a warm hello from Mechelen... I heard from Olli you'd like to play badminton one day. Feel free to contact me at jbeere@hotmail.com

Banan.

Ms Teh said...

Ah, my dear Belgians found me.

Beers are pouring into me faster than the rate I am sheddin off my fats!

So, quick invite me for a game anytime.

And we have to do the dancing on the table in the pub again!

Muahahhah...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it wasn't easy, but I found you...
Just give me some time to get better, they just extracted 4 teeth under complete narcose, and I'm still living on painkillers...
Anyway, next time I'm goin to a good party, I'll contact you through Demetrius since I don't know how to contact you otherwise, and we'll have another blast!
See ya soon,

Banan

P.S.: And we'll dance all night long, since I don't want you to get fat ;-p

Ms Teh said...

Ooh must hurt a lot! Take care and get well soon!!!