My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Progress Report

Wassup wassup?

- I am still deaf to both French and Flemish.

Though my Flemish classes will start next week. And I am making trying efforts each night in self studying French without my table lamp, under the shadows :(

French to me is a singing language. Its a beautiful languauge with a lot of intonations.

- My house is cleaned and clean.

- Laundry is remaining as a constant pile.

- Went to gym once.

- Sleep, work, eat, beer. That's all I do.

Though I have a long list of things awaiting. Gotta start to write down my resolutions for 2007!

Perhaps this time I'll manage to get my ass to it. Perhaps perhaps perhaps.

Though I would say living in Belgium gives myself more personal time compared to the days I was in Singapore. Here I found that I had more time to think, to self reflect, to connect with my innerself.

Because everything moves fucking damn slow here and I live in the tiny faraway silent town of Vilvoorde. Hehehe.

I like the winter nights at home, though my feet is constantly numb due to the cold and I have to wrap myself up with a big blanket looking like a begger. I think I am quite a sight when my neighbours look in on me from the windows.

Err, I am going for local Ghent play this Friday night. I think I'll just gulp the beers and start to halucinate that I am indeed watching a pantomine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For French there is a GREAT Solution... Michel Thomas his language courses got even the biggest language nitwit (not you!!) talking their language.

Leave me a message if you want to try them.

http://www.michelthomas.com/ is the website.

Ciao, Arnie

Ms Teh said...

I've got it from you via the cool msn folder-sharing-thingy!

I've load it on my ipod too.

I'll try it!