My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Don't let the rain get me down

Well, the title speaks for itself. Its really gloomy weather here. And I am feeling the blues.

Was thinking hard what to write about my trip. Nothing. I guess, I am just not in the mood therefore, there is no inspiration to write.

Works been too busy anyway.

Felt like looking for some solitudes, left my office alone during lunch, only to find myself drench in the stupid rain pour. Duh. So here I am back, sitting in the midst of all people, walking up and down, busying with the impertinance of life.

The smile has been missing for quite a while now. I need to get myself back on track.

Still missing you H3lly.

No comments: