My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey 2007! From London with Love

** Long forgotten post. I'll complete it now for completeness sake. Enjoy!

So, with our 'ebay' tickets, we packed our bags and headed for the english land.

We ate. We chat. We shop (a bit). We ate. We ate. We drink. We drink. I drunk! :)

Just in coincidence, Siva was there. And my cousin sis, Mona too. Just minute before we left the house to go and join the crowd for the new year's party, Kels checked her mail while waiting for slow me to dress up. And there was her mail. Mona was in town. Yippeess! I was so excited. Its been ages since I last saw her. And I just love to have many many people around.


No comments: