My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Dutch Tub

This is something I wanted to post for so damn long time ago... and now, I say I tell myself I must. Otherwise, you know, occassionally the feeling of 'shit, i remember it now' and I am at the wrong moments and keep telling myself, 'remember ok, remember ok'.

Anyway, I thought this idea was fabulous, original and funny. Its environmental friendly too.



You can even turn the tub around, pop it on the roof of the car and go for a holiday :) Or camping.

Take a nice warm bath any where in the world, as long as there's water and wood.

Though, I guess its too hot for use in Asia now but who knows in the future.

The world's changing.

No comments: