My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 sec.
If not, visit http://www.msteh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 05, 2007

A Last Thought

I just thought my blog is a bit neither here and there. No exact focus. Its just a bric n brac of my mind and eyes. Some humour of mine to share.

I tried to make it a photography blog. Most of the time I forgot to bring along my camera. Otherwise, the photography course I enrolled, drove myself to, lost for 1 hour in Brussels - to arrive eventually to a course held in Flemish :(

I am still learning my languages. And...

Oops, gotta go. Tot morgen.

2 comments:

kpmg said...

hey

i'm in kl, and came across your blog when I was searching for "gmat malaysia blog" hoping to find malaysians that are doing/going to do the GMAT....

I'm actually resitting the GMAT and was hoping to find resources in KL to do the GMAT. Do you know of any?

Thanks

Wannabe

Ms Teh said...

Hey,

I WANT to do it but yet to find the time to do it. I will one day but for now, its too much for me of a change in life. So I need to put aside a bit.

But I hope that I can start doing some brushing up of studies in the second half of 2007.

Good luck to you!

To have dream is to hope. Don't give up!